Lenox Schoolhouse Apartments
Originally constructed in 1908 as Lenox’s public high school, the property was later used as an assisted living facility known as Cameron House followed by use as Cameron Elementary School. The building was transformed into 38 newly renovated apartment homes consisting of 22 studios and 16 one-bedroom apartments. Architectural details were carefully preserved to pay homage to Lenox High and Cameron Elementary School.
Client: Hall Keen Management
Architect: The Architectural Team
Location: Lenox, MA
Value: $4.1 Million