Constructed in 1957 as a dormitory, Kennedy Hall at Cardinal Cushing Center has been converted into 37 spacious units with a mix of one-, two-, and three-bedroom units. The design preserved the historic envelope of the three-story H-shaped brick building and maintained the existing structure. The chapel was also repurposed as a community room with 15-foot ceilings.
Client: Planning Office for Urban Affairs
Architect: The Architectural Team
Location: Hanover, MA
Value: $9.9 Million